Hotel & Mansion Dandi Royal Tango Residential Academy is a theme hotel unique in its artistic presentation of the tango ambience. Built to the eclectic architectural style and rilled with art Noveaux pieces.
Located on 936 Piedras St in San Telmo's neighborhood, down town Buenos Aires, Argentina's capital city. Hotel & Mansion Dandi Royal Tango Academy is couple of blocks away from Plaza Dorrego, the cuddle of tango, and walking distance from the Obelisco Monument, 9 de Julio Avenue, Plaza de Mayo, the Cabildo, the Casa Rosada (Government Palace), and Florida St. (pedestrians street).
Closed by Puerto Madero area, with its traditional restaurants, parrillas, night clubs and bars. Only five minutes away from La Boca and its well known Caminito Street.
The hotel is 10 minutes from Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods with its famous malls, museums and artisans market.
Other useful distances:
- Plaza Dorrego – 500 m.
- Calle Peatonal Florida (Pedestrian shopping street) – 900 m.
- Puerto Madero – 1.1 km. (A refurbished port area with many fine restaurants)
- Plaza de Mayo and the Casa de Gobierno (Government House) – 1.2 km.
- Calle Caminito (La Boca) – 3 km. (A traditional port area famous for its tango spots)
- Cementerio de la Recoleta (Recoleta Cemetery) – 3.4 km. (Known for its magnificent tombs of famous personages in Argentine history)
- Palermo Soho – 5 km (A new hotspot full of boutiques and restaurants).